To report a copyright infringement notice at KiwiPhile.org, you must send a special written notice that contains the information required and specified in section 512 (c) (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To write a relevant DMCA note, please provide following details:
- Identify yourself as the owner of the copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe has been infringed, or the person acting on behalf of such owner, and provide a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic one).
- Specify a copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed, or in the case of violation of a large number of works, a representative work list.
- Specify the location of the materials that violate your copyrighted work by providing URLs on the KiwiPhile.org website that contains these materials. Addresses should be sent in text form with a direct link to the content that breaks the law.
- Please do not send attached images, PDF files or other files in file formats, only a list with KiwiPhile.org web addresses. Providing all URLs in the body of the letter is the best way to quickly process your request.
- Provide your contact details, including your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. If you act on behalf of the copyright owner, please also describe your relationship with the copyright owner (e.g., an advocate, seller, agent).
- Declare that you have 'good faith belief that the use of the above-mentioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law.'
- The statement that the information in the notification is accurate, under the threat of perjury. To do this, attach the following statement: 'I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the owner (copyright) or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.'
Please write in English, all e-mails are in any other language will be ignored.
To exercise your DMCA rights, please send an appropriate DMCA notification to a nominated KiwiPhile.org representative at: [email protected]
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay in processing the DMCA notification.
It should be remembered that according to item 512 (f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly falsely declares that material or action infringes copyright can be held liable.
If KiwiPhile.org receives an appropriate notification of an alleged copyright infringement, it will respond promptly by removing or disabling access to material that allegedly violates the law or is subject to infringing activity. Remember that KiwiPhile.org will not necessarily send confirmation to the reporter about the removal activities.
Remember that all disputes should only be reported electronically to the above email address.
The KiwiPhile.org website is covered by the DMCA Protected program. All published content is covered with the security program. Copying them and spreading without the author’s permission is against the law and violates copyright law.