These are the main reasons why we collect and use data about our users:
- to improve your experience on our site
- to provide the services you sign up for, such as subscriptions
- to carry out marketing analysis and send you communications when we have your permission, or when permitted by law
- to enable us to show advertising on our sites.
We think carefully about our use of personal data, and below you can find the details of what we do to protect your privacy. This policy covers, among other topics:
- information about your rights and our obligations
- clarity about our dealings with you and transparency about how we collect and use your personal data
- commitments on how we protect your personal data
- commitments on how we will facilitate your rights and respond to your questions.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us.
- on this website
- in e-mail, text and other communications between you and us
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates)
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries). Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
The data we collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- IP address, which we pseudonymize
- browser type and version
- time zone setting and location
- operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
Usage Data includes aggregated information about how you use our Website, products and services.
We do not collect special categories of Personal Information about you:
- your race or ethnicity
- religious or philosophical beliefs
- political opinions
- trade union membership
- information about your health
- genetic and biometric data.
Automated personal data collection
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect these data by using cookies and other similar technologies. We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities across third-party websites. Please see our Cookies Policy for further details.
Security of your personal data
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, please be advised that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with the storage and transmission of personal data as we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party hackers from illegally obtaining this information.
How long we keep your personal data for
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
You’re obliged to check Privacy from time to time to stay updated with all changes connected with this section.